Wednesday, September 03, 2008

ex-girlfriend wan back to him,wat should i do?

Last few days,hubby called me...
He said there is something to tell me...
" My ex-girlfriend found me...she hope we can be together again..."
I felt wanna cry after i listen this news...
Why this could happened?
He said he treat me as his wife,
He should tell me about it...
He dun hope to hide anythings from me...
I'm glad he think so...
But,i not tat generous...
I care tat his ex keep calling him...
That's my hubby,i dun wan share with others...
Although i told him tat i dun worry...
He dun even know my worry in my deep deep heart...
I dun wan he comunicate with his ex...
I dun like his ex find him...
Before is she dump him de,why now wan to come back?
He say he love me very much,ask me dun think too much...
I kinda of think too much and sensitive...
I dun hope this relationship let me feel stress...
Otherwise i will give up...
My hubby said i stupid...
Anyway, i dun hope my hubby betray me...
NO!
I'm so scare...wat should i do while facing this prob?
Anyone can teach me??

0 comments: