Hubby off again...
A bit lazy went out...
[gt reason]
Angry him...
Cz he scold me yet i'm just kidding n bla...
I said nid pay me $ for use my home address...
I bla him bout forget my address...
Din talk with him whole noon...
He touch,kiss,hug me while i sleep...
[cz after i wake up,my anger will get lost]
I prepared something special...
He din noticed...
I angry again...
[ he dunno]
Haiz~
He promise bring me go eat ABC...
Feel happy oh...
He changed his mind...
Wanna eat satay...
Changed again...
Finally,we din go anywhere...
Bak home...
I felt unhappy n disappointed...
He promised me many times..
Broke promise again n again...
Haiz...
A bit lazy went out...
[gt reason]
Angry him...
Cz he scold me yet i'm just kidding n bla...
I said nid pay me $ for use my home address...
I bla him bout forget my address...
Din talk with him whole noon...
He touch,kiss,hug me while i sleep...
[cz after i wake up,my anger will get lost]
I prepared something special...
He din noticed...
I angry again...
[ he dunno]
Haiz~
He promise bring me go eat ABC...
Feel happy oh...
He changed his mind...
Wanna eat satay...
Changed again...
Finally,we din go anywhere...
Bak home...
I felt unhappy n disappointed...
He promised me many times..
Broke promise again n again...
Haiz...


0 comments:
Post a Comment