Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad day again.

I really hate to stay at school...
Another case happened on me again...

Mr Chin find me today...
He told me tat afternoon session's teacher said i crushed her car...
Walau,how come i crushed others car i also dunno...

Tat teacher really fierce...
She keep on asking me why i wan crushed her car?
She just bought the car two months ago...
I swear i din crushed her car...
We dunno each others,why i wan do so??
Why she wan to slander me??
Plus if i got do so,sure i will admit...
Plz dun bully me cz i still young or look a bit stupid...

I hate the feeling of being defamed...
I HATE IT!
Plz dun bully me just because i'm a temporarily teacher...
I got feelings too...

Wat i learn from dis incident is world is damn complicated,no matter where you are...

0 comments: