Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just for You.

My 1st time. My 1st try.
My 1st design card. My 1st hand-made card.
As you guys know,
i hate DIY and create things by myself.
I would rather buy than do it myself.
Well, because of YOU.
I made an exception just for YOU.
YOU're the 1st one who received my DIY stuff.
I hope YOU can be the last one too.

I do really put on lots of efforts and time.
I want YOU feel that YOU're different than him.
YOU're who YOU are.
DIY Card with poem. (Back side)

DIY (Front side)
The present YOU desire long time from me
and my DIY card.
Hope YOU will like both of the special gifts from me.
My messy table.
This is wat happened after i draw,cut, paste,glue everythings.
Lastly, I want to tell YOU:
"Happy Valentines' to YOU!!"
I want to make a wish just for us.
If we are given a period, I hope our relationship would be endless.


0 comments: