Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not need to be sorry, my friend. ^.^

My friend, is ok.
Not need to say sorry.
Indeed, facts are cruel.
What you said are all truth.
That's why i feel get hurt regarding what u told me.
I know that:
You just want me to be honest to myself.
You just want me to being myself.
You care on me cz I'm ur friend.
Dear girl, i know is my fault.
And I refused to accept them.
Therefore I keep on hiding true self in my little world.
As long as i'm not going to touch anything regarding to the past, every problems can just pass by like nothing.
In fact, I'm wrong. I hurt others in order to protect myself.
What you said is true. So what that little J said.
"You can lie the world, but the one you love will feel wat is ur true feeling."
"Every couple meet their own prob, just see how you guys solve it."

0 comments: