Tourism geng went out again.
Purpose: Get the pictures show that you are going to BIMP-EAGA Expo.
For our Tourism Culture's mid-term.
Here's the pictures.
Sabah Trade Centre
Philipine exhibition part.
Self entertainment.
Answer the questionaires seriously.
Crafts
In front SPE booth.
Booth for Sabah Tourism Board.
I like the booklet which promote Sarawak.
It's special.
Booth for Labuan Corporation.
Asking the weather and waves for Labuan.
So far everything are going well.
Wondering wanna keep going on with the plan regarding
Labuan Homestay or not.
SPE booth.

Guess where are we. =P
.
.
.
.
.
Qiang Qiang Qiang Qiang.
I'm at Hi Seoul Korean Restaurant.
Cat and Pellis.
Pellis's food.
牛肉锅
If not wrong la.
My food.
Forgot what name.
Drinks.
Orange juice & Aloe vera Juice.
.
.
.
.
.
I took so many booklets, bouchers, flyers from the expo.
This is the proof that i went to BIMP-EAGA Expo at Sabah Trade Centre.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment