Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday again!

My Dear asked me why most of my posts are very sad?
Why most of my shoutouts are unhappy?
Kept on complaning & blaming.
Let me show you some normal post, Dear.
Attending a dinner at Highland Restaurant.
Met with me Form 6 Economics teacher, Mr Chieng.
Won the Lucky Draw's angpow for Table 48.
Drank a tin of Dester too.
Dun worry, I didn't drunk, Dear.

My favourite Herbal Jelly ❤
Almost every weekend
I have a lots of HomeMade-tarts to eat.
Too bad that i could not resist
the delicious odour of freshly-made tarts.
Please do not feel weird if my weight has increased.
.
.
.
.
.
Asked myself some Questions:
When I gonna start to write & type for my report?
When will I finish my practical report?
When can I flush away my tiredness?
24hours are not enough!
How good if Dear is by my side now?
Rest my mind with yours stupid jokes.
Massage massage massage.

0 comments: