Disgusting language came out from your mouth... [unthinkable]
Heart-broken...
Eyes fill with tears...
You are unsatisfactorily of me...
You blame...
@ i keep avoid from engagement.
@ i dun wan change my handphone number.
@i always go out with my friends.
@i never listen to what you said.
Engagement,
I am too young to engage...
I cant feel my importance in your heart...
so, i dun wan agree the engagement impulsively...
I cant feel a feeling of safeness from you...
cz, you dun have a stable job & an income...
I need a dreamlike & unforgetable engagement & wedding dinner...
All of this make me undecideable...
You know???
[Maybe is my own problem, you should know]
You never propose marriage formally too...
At least give me a romantic proposal... [ once in my life]
Flowers, ring, kneel down (show sincerity), and so on...
I do listen to what you say...
I know you worry about me,especially when i go out...
Dun you think i should have some of my freedom?
Believe me,i can protect myself...
I wont do something wrong back of you...
Disgusting language already leave a scar in our heart...
What is said cannot be unsaid...
Are we suitable to each others??
Should we arm in arm to face our future??
We should think of this matter before we decide our engagement...
Regretable engagement shouldn't allowed...
╰★*2016,你好*★╯
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment