Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I dun wan go to school,can I???

What is going on???
My gang changed into different altitude... [ i think so]
I talked with them,they just ans it...
No more than that...

One of them...
I found that the ans that she wrote on her paper was wrong...
So, i corrected her mistake...
You know wat she ans me???
" Just one mistake,why you wan bising-bising there?"
I told her nicely,wat i get from her finally??
This make me anger...
Why she wan scold me??
This hurt my heart...

One of them again...
Seldom talk to me...
Go toilet, go canteen buy food......
Wont ask me wan go or not...
Just go herself with the one above...
Leave me alone...

If i do sth make you ppl dun happy,
Plz just tell...
Dun act like this...
I hate it...
Cz influence my mood...
OK???

2 comments:

adeline said...

ching~
focus on your STPM first ya.
coming soon ady rite?
good luck
you can do it de.. they change is their problem.. at least you don't change.. still the same old mei ching can de la~ gambateh.
miss u guys back there.
take care ya~

-mei ching- said...

Thank you,adeline...
I really sad bout it...
Just dunno why they dun wan talk v me...
but they really influence my mood...
make i unable to focus...
i really scare this will influence my STPM...
='(