Saturday, December 06, 2008

Love problem...

Lately too many things happened…
Just no chance for me to tell…
I’m too busy with my exam…
N my internet line got problem…

I ask hubby bout tat gal face to face…
He said tat gal is nt outlet head but cashier…
Her name is vivi…
He said they like to kacau each others niah…
Both of them only staff n no more than that…
“Disturbing” is has a dangerous meaning for me…
Disturbing will led them to the door of love…
But,I choose to believe him…

By the moment,she msg him again…
I asked who msg him…
He said character buyer…
But I din found the msg…
I kept asking…cz I know he lie me…
He delete the msg in front me…!!
i’m not tat stupid…
you know how hurt am i??
I wan break up with him…
I ever told him, honest better than lying…
Why you choose to lie??????
I cant believe you anymore…
We keep argue bout it…
I felt hopeless…cz he felt he no wrong…
He din lie…tats not lie…

You dun like I msg with guys,
Why you still msg with gals??
Dun give me any excuse tat she is admin,
Nid good a bit with her…
So this so that…
I dunno how to protect the our relationship…
I less confident on it …
I dunno wat should I do…
If can, I would like to choose being single…
I dun wan to say more bout it…
You know,
The most I ask,the more u lie…
The more I get hurt…
I feel very very very………….
TIRED…


0 comments: