Hubby off again...
I found tat he msg with vivi again...
He msg her said :
[msg me if u wan me fetch u from airport]
She called him also while at Kuching's airport...
My face changed while i read the msg...
I getting down when heard she called him...
I dunno wat else should i impress...
My altitude changed suddenly...
Refuse to eat,drink n talk...
Though i act like this,he still treat me patiently...
Keep asking me wat happened???
Tot i'm sick or stomache...
Feed me eat though i say dun wan eat...
Human's endurance is limited...
Finally he said:
[u wan wat just say,dun act like this...
i tired to see n dun wan see ur face which
look like sick ppl or wanna die face]
I cried alone at toilet...
U know???
Wat u did,hurt me edy...
U knw???
U never knw it!!!
U just knw to say i think too much...
W-H-Y???
Finally i asked whether he wan went airport pick ppl??
He said "NO"... n :
[I wrote the msg like tat doesnt mean i nid to do so]
He wil oni pick them if can claim company...
He asked y i wan to think tat much???
Made myself suffer??
I dunno...
Dun u think tat u caused me think tat much??
YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME UNSECURE!!!
╰★*2016,你好*★╯
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment