Monday, December 15, 2008

Saw something i dun like.

Today i went to parkcity mall with ah lien...
I saw something unbelievable...
HUBBY WAS FETCHING OTHER GAL...
THEY SEEM TALKED HAPPILY IN THE CAR...
I rushed to another roadside in order to block them...
But,i din get them...

I call him ASAP...
Asked him who is tat gal!
He said he went to bank with ppl of the same work...
Yes,he ever told me tat he will send worker to bank...
Cz can claim company...

OMG...
Wat happened to me???
I worry he is going to bank with vivi...
I definitely dun like vivi from starting...
She was showing a bad manner
while i'm asking her bout a book at popular...
After searching,she just went away...
Without telling me whether got that book or not...
For me,we should not treat customers like that...
Dun you think so??

The moment i saw hubby's car got other gal...
I'M HEART-BROKEN...
He ever said:
[The right in-front passenger seat only available for me]
But now,i saw other gal sit on my seat...
I dun like...
I felt the seat was dirty...
I dun wan share my things with others...
WAT'S GOING ON WITH ME???

When hubby bak from work,
i went to his house...
I ask bout the incident...
He also explained bout it...
But i still think too much...
Scare he was lied me...
Well...
I really dunno wat's going on with me...

Why i became like that??
Why i wanna over care bout tat vivi???
WHO IS SHE???

0 comments: